Pulse LIVE London is returning to Olympia on 22nd-23rd March 2016.
GPs from all over the country will join in clinical, professional and regulatory seminars and discussions focused on providing tools to help them thrive.
The full programme is available here and will include seminars on:
- understanding the implications of NICE guidance on suspected cancer
- your role in palliative care pathways
- top tips for managing eating disorders
- understanding treatment options for over-active bladder
- managing patient expectations
- making your practice appealing to applicants
- plus many more masterclasses, seminars and debates…
Following a survey of our previous delegates , 99% would recommend Pulse LIVE to a colleague. Find out why it is so highly valued by visiting our testimonials page.
Don’t miss the chance to attend Pulse LIVE in 2016, secure your place today.
For speaking opportunities, please contact Rebecca Jolliffe on 0207 214 0628 or firstname.lastname@example.org.